PRICES AUTUMN 2022
The membership fee
The membership fee for the adults in 2022 is 10 €
The membership fee for children (under 17 years old) in 2022 is 8 €
All participants in groups of children, young people or family sports, as well as in adult classes (excl. trial fee), must pay the membership fee once a year. The membership fee is valid for a calendar year. The membership fee is allways paid by invoice.
In family sports, the membership fee is paid by 1 adult and 1 child.
Fees for adult lessons
Membership fee 10 € / calendar year
Season fee (over 17 years) 80 €
Six-time card: 40 €
Trial fee 10 € (With a one-time fee, you can attend classes without registering for the entire spring season. No membership fee.)
Against the payment receipt of the invoice or exercise benefit, you will receive an adult exercise card and a season sticker
Fees for children courses
Membership fee 8 € / calendar year
Season fee 62 € + 8 € membership fee
Fees for family exercise groups
Membership fee (adults) 10 € / year
Membership fee (children) 8 €/year'
- Adult-child group season fee 62 € (1 adult and 1 child)
- Family gym 0-6 years season fee 72 € (1-2 adults and children under school age)
- In family sports, in addition to the season fee, a membership fee of 1 adult and 1 child must be paid
- Exercise card for adults attending family sports 35 € (the exercise card can be used to move in all TAJU adult classes)
- The family trick 0-6 years old is open to TAJU's autumn season jumpers, with a one-time fee of 5€ per family.
- Season fee 60 € + 10 € TAJU membership fee (includes 2 groups + 1 adult daily hour per week)
- Trial fee for one time 10 € (no membership fee)
TAJU members can also attend Kekkeet classes for a seasonal fee for adults.